Ask yourself ...
- Are you a new mum whose baby simply won’t settle in their crib, and you crave a little sleep?
- Has weaning turned out to be very different from the down-to-earth, easy and practical weaning approach you had in your mind?
- Were you looking forward to exchanging nappies for pants but realise that you don’t have a super-easy plan to follow?
- Did you expect to be a laid-back mum, able to meet all of your child’s needs, only to find they have other ideas?
- Are you in need of a solid household discipline approach which respects EVERYONE’S needs
- Is your journey through the teenage years one long struggle needing fresh eyes?
- Do you feel that everyone else is coping but that you’ve run out of cope?
- Do you get lots of ‘helpful’ advice but most of it doesn’t work for you, your baby or your child?
I’m Rachel Fitz-Desorgher, a leading, internationally-known baby and parenting expert, regular contributor for Mother & Baby and other parenting magazines, and one of the regular team of experts for The Baby Show
My passionate mission is to RECONNECT women with their innate inner-mother, to REASSURE them that their experiences of mothering their highly-evolved baby and child are both real and universal, and RE-EMPOWER them with practical, effective and gentle strategies so they can REDISCOVER how to mother confidently.
As the mother to four sons and two grandchildren, my knowledge is grounded in my own personal experience, over 30 years’ work as a specialist midwife, infant feeding consultant and parenting consultant, and as the author of the 5-star book Your Baby Skin To Skin.
I bring my expansive experience and down-to-earth, practical approach into all my work with women & their families and, if you’d like to explore how we can work together one to one to bring clarity and calm back into your life, contact me and I will come back to you.
To find out more about me and how I can help you, just click the button!
Join my free Facebook community
You’ll get a warm welcome into my popular RachelFitzD Facebook Community.
This closed, women-only Facebook group is for all pregnant women, and mums at any stage on their parenting journey.
Providing a haven away from “Google Garbage” and “Mum Myth”, it brightens your day with non-judgemental companionship from other like-minded women, and regular live expert input from me in the form of reassuring and evidence-based Facebook Lives on sleep and other parenting challenges.
It takes a village to raise a child...
The Village is my unique parenting hub and has been created with you, a loving and conscientious, but busy and tired mum, in mind.
With a dynamic mix of cleverly designed bite-sized workshops, detailed courses, quick tips and solutions, a fabulous members-only community, pop-up live group chats AND regular 1-2-1 Zoom access to me, this might just be the answer to all your parenting worries, questions and challenges!
Just like a great cookery course for competent cooks looking to refresh and hone their skills, The Village site will provide you with new skills, ideas and strategies to last you the lifetime of your parenting journey.
My book: "essential reading for all new mothers"
A baby’s instincts are not learned and can never be wrong, so why do we feel the need to try to teach them how to be a baby?
From the perspective of evolution, Your Baby Skin To Skin explains how to parent by tuning into your own and your baby’s instincts.
From your baby’s first few days, through feeding and sleeping issues to realistic routines and weaning advice, I answer your questions with a calm, practical reassurance.
I’m honoured at how many five star reviews readers have given my book on Amazon and how it has helped thousands of women trust their own instincts and their baby’s perfect ability to be a baby!