Ask yourself ...
- Are you a new mum whose baby simply won’t settle in their crib, and you crave a little sleep?
- Has weaning turned out to be very different from the down-to-earth, easy and practical weaning approach you had in your mind?
- Were you looking forward to exchanging nappies for pants but realise that you don’t have a super-easy plan to follow?
- Did you expect to be a laid-back mum, able to meet all of your child’s needs, only to find they have other ideas?
- Are you in need of a solid household discipline approach which respects EVERYONE’S needs
- Is your journey through the teenage years one long struggle needing fresh eyes?
- Do you feel that everyone else is coping but that you’ve run out of cope?
- Do you get lots of ‘helpful’ advice but most of it doesn’t work for you, your baby or your child?
I’m Rachel Fitz-Desorgher, a leading, internationally-known baby and parenting expert, regular contributor for Mother & Baby and other parenting magazines, and one of the regular team of experts for The Baby Show
My passionate mission is to RECONNECT women with their innate inner-mother, to REASSURE them that their experiences of mothering their highly-evolved baby and child are both real and universal, and RE-EMPOWER them with practical, effective and gentle strategies so they can REDISCOVER how to mother confidently.
As the mother to four sons and two grandchildren, my knowledge is grounded in my own personal experience, over 30 years’ work as a specialist midwife, infant feeding consultant and parenting consultant, and as the author of the 5-star book Your Baby Skin To Skin.
I bring my expansive experience and down-to-earth, practical approach into all my work with women & their families and, if you’d like to explore how we can work together one to one to bring clarity and calm back into your life, contact me and I will come back to you.
To find out more about me and how I can help you, just click the button!
My book: "essential reading for all new mothers"
A baby’s instincts are not learned and can never be wrong, so why do we feel the need to try to teach them how to be a baby?
From the perspective of evolution, Your Baby Skin To Skin explains how to parent by tuning into your own and your baby’s instincts.
From your baby’s first few days, through feeding and sleeping issues to realistic routines and weaning advice, I answer your questions with a calm, practical reassurance.
I’m honoured at how many five star reviews readers have given my book on Amazon and how it has helped thousands of women trust their own instincts and their baby’s perfect ability to be a baby!